Ronald P. Carnevali, Jr.
Phone: (814) 536-0735
Fax: (814) 539-1423
Ron joined the firm in 1987 and has devoted his practice to civil trial work. He has tried dozens of cases to verdict in personal injury, products liability, construction, employment and commercial matters. He has successfully represented seriously injured plaintiffs in complex civil matters including a number of cases, which yielded settlements in excess of $1,000,000. He is known for his handling of cases involving heavy trucks, electrical injuries and death, fire claims, construction accidents, and matters involving industrial machinery and equipment. Ron has considerable experience in cases involving serious workplace injuries including the handling of the worker’s compensation and third party liability issues, which arise in that context. Ron has handled commercial construction disputes both in the courts and in construction arbitration forums. Ron has represented both employers and employees in discrimination, non-compete, wrongful termination, and severance disputes.
- Beckner v. Copeland, 785 A.2d 1003 (2001)
- 1987 to Present – Spence, Custer, Saylor, Wolfe & Rose, LLC
- 1986 – University of Pittsburgh, J.D.
- 1983 – University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, B.A. magna cum laude
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- United States Claims Court
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
Interest and Activities:
- President, Johnstown Area Heritage Association, 1996 to 2011
- Chairman, Johnstown FolkFest – 1993 to 2008
- Co-Chairman, Flood City Music Festival – 2009 to 2011
- Past-President, Sunnehanna Country Club
- University of Pittsburgh Board of Trustees – 1997 to 1999
- Advisory Board, University of Pittsburgh of Johnstown – 1993 to 2008