James R. Walsh
Phone: (814) 536-0735
Fax: (814) 539-1423
James R. Walsh is a shareholder in Spence Custer. Jim’s primary area of practice is bankruptcy, business litigation, commercial litigation, health care law and school law. Jim has served as a member of the Panel of Trustees for the United States Trustee Office, Western District of Pennsylvania, since 1979.
- 1978: Duquesne University, J.D.
- Duquesne Law Review
- 1974: University of Pittsburgh, B.A. cum laude
- Pennsylvania and U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- United States District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States Supreme Court
- Cambria County Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustee